Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated news. As I sit calmly outside on the porch in my chair to watch the sunrise on a peaceful Sunday morning. My stomach still was gassy. So I motivated myself that I can do this. I finally broke wind with success. As soon as I done it, a tear fell from my eye

6an8.gif

I don't know if it was the gorgeous sunrise or the success of finally breaking wind. I say all that to say this, ABW use this story as a testimony. Don't be scared of adversity, don't run from it; embrace it. Once you overcome it then you'll feel a lot better.

giphy.gif
I bet that shit was funky as hell.

FYI I like Sketchers. As a highschooler I use to wear the ones with the high soles like spice girls lol. Sketchers these days have fallen off from its originality.
My ONE pair of Sketchers were a dark beige with suede material. They were so nice!

I cannot tell difference between these 2 at all.

My girl says im crazy.

They look like same person right? Right?

russell_swayze.jpg

He played in that movie “Dirty Dancing Ghosts going Overboard with Big Trouble in Little China................Roadhouse”

Then niggas couldn’t shoot for shit and what was Keisha doing

When you actually analyze this scene this shit is hilariously bad

Them niggas was shooting blanks and nino jumping over tables trying to shoot like a John woo movie. Then keisha stupidly runs down to the front and center while the fat nigga is shooting

Did the main dude even reload?

When you actually analyze this scene this shit is hilariously bad

Them niggas was shooting blanks and nino jumping over tables trying to shoot like a John woo movie. Then keisha stupidly runs down to the front and center while the fat nigga is shooting

Did the main dude even reload?
Niggas had the contra packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back