Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh. Kids can't even wear the shit they wanna wear without their parents being slaves to labels and fucking designs. God forbid they walk thru life expressing their own individuality. Raising unique humans or molding them in your image?

I'm pissed the fuck off.

I’m all for originality but I also have to protect my son from daily roast sessions in school when he “rolls” into class wit’ his feet lighting up like undercover police cars...

Smh. Kids can't even wear the shit they wanna wear without their parents being slaves to labels and fucking designs. God forbid they walk thru life expressing their own individuality. Raising unique humans or molding them in your image?

I'm pissed the fuck off.
You let your daughters wear pajamas with cowboy boots to the store?

Just curious

I’m all for originality but I also have to protect my son from daily roast sessions in school when he “rolls” into class wit’ his feet lighting up like undercover police cars...
If more kids were allowed to express themselves these particular roast wouldn't happen. But instead, parents are teaching their children to be slaves to labels and in turn the kids are mimicking their idealogies which forces you to conform and sell out to product placement. Furthermore roasting builds character imo. I teach my son (8) that being himself will always yield a higher chance of success in whatever he does then simply following the crowd. J's to flash sneakers, he got em all. He ain't hurting in the friends department

You let your daughters wear pajamas with cowboy boots to the store?

Just curious
You comparing apples to oranges my nigga. A brand a clothing vs a type of clothing??

But to answer your question, no. Because their inside clothes and not outside clothes. However my 5yo went out in an all black tutu, a grey and black tee that reads blame mommy for making cute (or something like that) and tap shoes. All day.

Guess what I wore all day? A limited edition 1984 'I wish a motherfucker would say something' face

FYI I like Sketchers. As a highschooler I use to wear the ones with the high soles like spice girls lol. Sketchers these days have fallen off from its originality.

If more kids were allowed to express themselves these particular roast wouldn't happen. But instead, parents are teaching their children to be slaves to labels and in turn the kids are mimicking their idealogies which forces you to conform and sell out to product placement. Furthermore roasting builds character imo. I teach my son (8) that being himself will always yield a higher chance of success in whatever he does then simply following the crowd. J's to flash sneakers, he got em all. He ain't hurting in the friends department

You comparing apples to oranges my nigga. A brand a clothing vs a type of clothing??

But to answer your question, no. Because their inside clothes and not outside clothes. However my 5yo went out in an all black tutu, a grey and black tee that reads blame mommy for making cute (or something like that) and tap shoes. All day.

Guess what I wore all day? A limited edition 1984 'I wish a motherfucker would say something' face

Owns stock in Sketchers post...

FYI I like Sketchers. As a highschooler I use to wear the ones with the high soles like spice girls lol. Sketchers these days have fallen off from its originality.
They got bought out iirc or they changed designers of the shoes to make them be more in tune with what people are wearing today

They got bought out iirc or they changed designers of the shoes to make them be more in tune with what people are wearing today
Ahh ok that makes sense. Because I went into the Sketchers store and walked back out. I hate that everything is turning mainstream. The creativity is becoming a faint nostalgia.

Sorry guys...never knew there were some many Sketchers aficionados in here...didn’t mean to cause this much uproar this Sunday morning...my humblest apologies in tha name of Lord Sketch...

"riight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back