Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo bruh.. I swear i just almost got struck by lightning.

Shit had me & my dog both scrambling to get back in the house

Ain’t shit like when youre sleep and a nigga call you or text you and ask if you’re sleep, knowing damn well you was just drooling like a mf, you be like nah.

lol im halfway cooking dinner way later than I should be and halfway watching some bullshit on tv.. so to answer your question... uhhhh maybe lol.. how bout you
I was sleep but got woken up. I thought you was telling me to go to bed by telling me goodnight.

potato salad is fuckin nasty to me... I dont care who makes it... yeah I said it

fight me
View attachment 66529

Feel the same broham.

I hate when I tell folks I don't eat or like potato salad, they say "You just haven't had mines yet"

Me...
tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

What part of I...DON'T...LIKE...PO-TA-TO...SALAD do you not understand. Jesus can offer me a plate of potato salad he himself made...still ain't eating it.

Feel the same broham.

I hate when I tell folks I don't eat or like potato salad, they say "You just haven't had mines yet"

Me...
View attachment 66548

What part of I...DON'T...LIKE...PO-TA-TO...SALAD do you not understand. Jesus can offer me a plate of potato salad he himself made...still ain't eating it.

I be lookin at the potato salad memes like HA! you judging theses white folks for their potato salad when ALL potato salad is disgusting.. I will say of course if I had to choose between white and black potato salad i'd pick the seasoned(BLACK) one of course..

but both of them joints getting tossed in the trash plate down when nobody lookin
foh.jpg

I be lookin at the potato salad memes like HA! you judging theses white folks for their potato salad when ALL potato salad is disgusting.. I will say of course if I had to choose between white and black potato salad i'd pick the seasoned(BLACK) one of course..

but both of them joints getting tossed in the trash plate down when nobody lookin
View attachment 66551

Lol!

Muthafuccas be in denial that you don't wanna eat that shyt...."I'll put some on your plate anyway"...and I politely scoop that shyt off my plate and into a trash can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back