Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we have an arts section where posters can share self-made graphics, music, drawings, etc? We could even have a marketplace for posters to work together, commission artwork, etc.

I'm sitting on a lot of half finished stuff that I need artwork for. I often go through Reddit for that stuff, but it would be better to keep the money flowing on ABW. Plus, it could bring more people and add credibility to the site's place within the culture as a source of fresh art.

Why you DOTW mane?

Edit... Oh I was trolling Kandy about not being able to afford $120 for her students. Apparently I hate when kids have books tho.

Surprised this hasn't happened sooner tbh. All good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't we have an arts section where posters can share self-made graphics, music, drawings, etc? We could even have a marketplace for posters to work together, commission artwork, etc.

I'm sitting on a lot of half finished stuff that I need artwork for. I often go through Reddit for that stuff, but it would be better to keep the money flowing on ABW. Plus, it could bring more people and add credibility to the site's place within the culture as a source of fresh art.
maybe me
@Pretty ~N~ Polished. She got that bread

We do

I gotta find that thread and bump it

I would say we already talked about the other stuff you mentioned but nobody gonna believe it

So I'ma just give you credit now for the idea in the event it comes to fruition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back