Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
they just opened up a "cannabis" spot like right up the street from my old house

they sell that hemp shit

87XXO.gif

Turf whaddup man

Different toilet, same shit. Planning on making that move back to Nor Cal. That young ass mayor in Stockton doing some things. And cost of living in the bay forecasted to drop because errybody leaving. Even the techies.
:scust:

What's good your way?

Different toilet, same shit. Planning on making that move back to Nor Cal. That young ass mayor in Stockton doing some things. And cost of living in the bay forecasted to drop because errybody leaving. Even the techies.
:scust:

What's good your way?

That's what's up man. I heard they're offering subsidies to live in Stockton, but I'm not sure how true that is. Be safe out there though.

This part of NC is the place time forgot: nothing ever changes here. Looking to move in the next couple of months but doing good otherwise.

Might visit back home soon too

That's what's up man. I heard they're offering subsidies to live in Stockton, but I'm not sure how true that is. Be safe out there though.

This part of NC is the place time forgot: nothing ever changes here. Looking to move in the next couple of months but doing good otherwise.

Might visit back home soon too

Yeah the mayor giving like $500 a month. Just yesterday I found some luxury apartments in downtown Stockton (shit hole) only going for $950. 2 bedroom. The mayor understands the Silicon Valley folk fucking up shit and trying to keep shit coo for the common folk. Ima probably hit up The Bay in 2-3 weeks and start making moves.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back