Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo, who created this dumb ass dance?

giphy.gif

This nigga really went through my emails while I was eating lunch. Shouldn't have left the window open but still. What the fuck you investigating my emails for?
Had to check him. He tried to say he thought it was the company email. Nigga what company email stfu and mind your own fucking business when you see my shit. Watch him try to report me to hr. Imma tell them to fuck off too.

idk but my 3 yr old does that shit when I tell her to go do sumn

then when I jump up she runs off and all of em giggle

:wtff:
this shit is EVERYWHERE

usually when the white kids go to it as the default dance, its time to retire is

Reactions: 1/2
this shit is EVERYWHERE

usually when the white kids go to it as the default dance, its time to retire is

yeah I was trying to explain this to a co worker and I think he was offended a little

rolled up on me like last week talking about "have you seen this new ke-ke challenge where they're dancing outsi-" YES.....i've seen it man....they been doing this shit for a month...usually by the time ya'll get it, its over

he kinda turned his head with the what look....I was like yeah man styles, dances, sayings, basically everything you ever see your kids doing or saying....shit was done in the hood months and months prior to being the internet craze.....he just looked like he was thinking hard and kinda shook his head

everybody was going around here last year saying bye felicia.....I'd bet my life on 80% of them not knowing where that came from

yeah I was trying to explain this to a co worker and I think he was offended a little

rolled up on me like last week talking about "have you seen this new ke-ke challenge where they're dancing outsi-" YES.....i've seen it man....they been doing this shit for a month...usually by the time ya'll get it, its over

he kinda turned his head with the what look....I was like yeah man styles, dances, sayings, basically everything you ever see your kids doing or saying....shit was done in the hood months and months prior to being the internet craze.....he just looked like he was thinking hard and kinda shook his head

everybody was going around here last year saying bye felicia.....I'd bet my life on 80% of them not knowing where that came from
i take your 80% and raise it to 99%

they wore that shit out here too

nothing good has ever come from road rage.. two lives terminated over how someone else drives..

The two drivers, both male, then drove farther north on the freeway, stopped near Del Paso Road, exited their vehicles and began to fight, Zerfas said. One of the drivers was killed in the fight after suffering what appears to be blunt force trauma. Then the second driver, walking north on the freeway, was struck and killed by a passing motorist.

Don't let that dance distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

Don't let that dance distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

60925D36-27B3-49E9-8309-370A0CEDDA5C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back