Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let that dance distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

giphy.gif

yeah I was trying to explain this to a co worker and I think he was offended a little

rolled up on me like last week talking about "have you seen this new ke-ke challenge where they're dancing outsi-" YES.....i've seen it man....they been doing this shit for a month...usually by the time ya'll get it, its over

he kinda turned his head with the what look....I was like yeah man styles, dances, sayings, basically everything you ever see your kids doing or saying....shit was done in the hood months and months prior to being the internet craze.....he just looked like he was thinking hard and kinda shook his head

everybody was going around here last year saying bye felicia.....I'd bet my life on 80% of them not knowing where that came from

Are niggas responsible for this one though? I thought white people came up with that goofy ass shit. That backpack kid was the first time I ever saw it.

Are niggas responsible for this one though? I thought white people came up with that goofy ass shit. That backpack kid was the first time I ever saw it.

context....

that wasnt about the particular dance

more so about AP's comment about white kids and dances

This nigga playing Ariana Grande at the barbershop and my battery only 9%.

I might not make it.

This nigga playing Ariana Grande at the barbershop and my battery only 9%.

I might not make it.

idk whats worse cuz I be at the tattoo shop and it'll be all white people in there bumpin nothing but trap music.....even some shit I aint heard

On What’s Happening Now the only thing Rerun does is eat or dance I don’t like that

In 2005 singer Miguel tries to join a music group on a bet tv show...he sings good and they clown on him...these days hes platinum star the rest of them stink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back