Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...damn. Lol!!

Any reason why you feel the way you do towards her?

I quasi met her back in '91 while I was working at a car stereo shop in Detroit. She came into the shop with a lil entourage, made demands, tried to have customers removed from the waiting room and all kids of snooty, nose in the air, diva bullshit. Most celebs that came into the shop would chop it up with the staff but not her, she had no parts of mixing it up with common folk. I went into the waiting room to get a can of pop out the machine while she was there. I very politely said "Good afternoon Miss Franklin" and smiled only to get hit with "hrmph" and her lips pressed tight. And there's more to it all but the shit was her being full of her self and thinking she was above everyone other than the owner.

As soon as she left my boss, the owner's brother, said out loud "What a bitch... Can you believe that shit she pulled?"

I quasi met her back in '91 while I was working at a car stereo shop in Detroit. She came into the shop with a lil entourage, made demands, tried to have customers removed from the waiting room and all kids of snooty, nose in the air, diva bullshit. Most celebs that came into the shop would chop it up with the staff but not her, she had no parts of mixing it up with common folk. I went into the waiting room to get a can of pop out the machine while she was there. I very politely said "Good afternoon Miss Franklin" and smiled only to get hit with "hrmph" and her lips pressed tight. And there's more to it all but the shit was her being full of her self and thinking she was above everyone other than the owner.

As soon as she left my boss, the owner's brother, said out loud "What a bitch... Can you believe that shit she pulled?"

Damn.

Not surprised. A lot of celebs have that same attitude.

Still...burning in hell for one of tha original divas of all divas acting like a diva...y’all niggaz hard af pause nh

I hate knowing something is gonna happen, cause once I find out. I wanna get on it right away, I start preparing, figuring out how things are gonna work.

Then when you get into it, you start to see it's gonna be alot more difficult than you anticpated.

download.jpeg I'm kinda sad

There's one called Hip Hop Matchmaker, too. Another called Urban Crush. There's even one for Jazz fans called JazzPassions.

Leeches are just exploiting the cultures to make a buck.
I’ll sign up for those.

Kandy gonna get her a jazz man

3Zrf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back