Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still...burning in hell for one of tha original divas of all divas acting like a diva...y’all niggaz hard af pause nh

We're talking about the same broad that demanded that Luther Vandross address her as "Miss Franklin" like he was some nobody ass scrub.

bruh, I've chopped it up with celebs left and right thanks to my jobs back in the 90's. Fred Hammond invited me to his studio off 8 mile, Earl Klugh kicked it with me on some music shit at my shop, Kevin Saunderson and Kenny Larkin, two of the biggest names in Detroit Techno, both kicked it with me. John Salley, Tommy Hearns, Oba Carr, and James Toney never hesitated to chop it with us when they came to the shop. William Bedford used to hang out at the shop just to kick it with the crew. Harry Connick Jr sat off in the store "just because" and Jeff Bridges came to the store and started fuckin around on the keys and spoke to all of us.

Just because you're a celebrity or famous doesn't mean you get to be a dickhead towards people.

My nigga Koncept spent all AM crying cause Miss Franklin ain't wanna kick it and smoke his midgrade

clark atlanta has 150-200 incoming freshmen stranded cuz they don't have the dorms and living arraignment situated. smh man HBCUs be so ass backwards.

asl is a thing on here?
orig

Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back