Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my couch so much that I’m throwing it out and I don’t care if I don’t have a replacement yet.

We about to be sitting on crates!!

That couch heavy af.

Couch -1
Kandy-

I will not quit. BRB

Alright. It’s done.
I found four dollars dumping it out too.

Kandy 2
Couch-0

I’ve made two mistakes today. I gotta quit being impulsive.

Yea and this damn vacuum.
I legit threw a whole couch away. Then to top it off, I was out there ripping the couch to shreds. I stabbed it with a knife and start tearing that shit up.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

@#1hiphopjunki3 got me living this couch situation again with all these reactions. I’m scared to go look in my living room.

View attachment 34894

After many months, I finally got a new couch!
I’m sleeping and fucking on this shit TONIGHT!

@BRIAN B. I know a seafood restaurant that bussin. You can only order over the phone tho & their business is in a house but the spot is called Crabtrap Chatt. My nigga their seafood good af. @semi-auto-mato Whenever you come back down to the city, you gotta try them out too

Shut cho ass up. I’ve never had a cavity in my life.

I just haven’t had a dental visit in a few years. They can clean shit that regular brushing and flossing can’t. Finally got a deep cleaning at my new dentist.

Fuckin trout mouth nerds got braces, but goin try to crack on a muhfucka. Get the fuck on with that.

You haven’t had a dental visit in a few years? Damn you sound poor, ew. Yea, you’re definitely a stank hoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back