Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh.....You need to go to sleep

Nah......it ain't that simple

I guess because I never call out I get a bad taste when others do it
man its noon here.....im about to go to the street food festival.

im just talking shit cause im frustrated and a bit tired of working.

my new shit aint going as planned and im investing/losing a shit load of money.

Bruh.....You need to go to sleep

Nah......it ain't that simple

I guess because I never call out I get a bad taste when others do it

You can't compare yourself to your subordinates. Y'all have different responsibilities and lifestyles. There are rules set in place that gives guidance on what is expected. Counsel the person to make sure they are okay and advise them of the work place rules and what's expected of them.

You can't compare yourself to your subordinates. Y'all have different responsibilities and lifestyles. There are rules set in place that gives guidance on what is expected. Counsel the person to make sure they are okay and advise them of the work place rules and what's expected of them.
For sure

I remember a couple years back for the staff Christmas party, I got pissed up and was talking shit saying I wouldn’t be coming to work the next day (was running off an hours sleep from the previous nights coke binge).

I had the intention of turning up but got a call on the way home and popped round a mates, ended up getting through a litre of JD and got home around 4am.

Supposed to start work at 7:30, I was awoken by a phone call from management:

Manager: where are you?
Me: huh? I’m at home in bed what’s up?
Manager: it’s 1:30pk you were supposed to be at work hours ago
Me: shiiit my bad I’ll make my way in now
Manager: ok see you shortly *hangs up*

30 seconds go by phone rings again

Manager: yea don’t bother turning up, we will just have to write you up in the new year.
Me: ok cool, have a good holiday
Manager: you too

Now it’s a running joke every Christmas meal that I won’t be in to work the next day.

I remember a couple years back for the staff Christmas party, I got pissed up and was talking shit saying I wouldn’t be coming to work the next day (was running off an hours sleep from the previous nights coke binge
Really mate?

Just gonna drop that in there all willy nilly eh

Lol ...military personnel get so gassed when a civilian knows the military alphabet..

I only know the shit cause I'm used to calling in equipment over a two way radio

she is.....i miss being able to see a chick who legit got a sense of humor and likes to laugh at herself.
i think kandy and gabi are like this too...
but i think me and kandy gonna have to throw hands. we too much alike but she dont want to admit it...only thing we can do is fight.
Alike how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back