Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man said Solitary confinement was so bad that he decided to kill someone so he could get on Death Row. That shit worked too. They took him out the same day he killed his cell mate.

So he was in solitary but had a cellmate?
They call it close management, it’s pretty much the same thing. He was moved to a shared cell. He said while he was in the cell alone before they moved him to a shared cell, he made up his mind he was gonna kill someone to get on death row. Then he said he don’t feel bad about it and was laughing.

gplus-1290942002.jpg

They call it close management, it’s pretty much the same thing. He was moved to a shared cell. He said while he was in the cell alone before they moved him to a shared cell, he made up his mind he was gonna kill someone to get on death row. Then he said he don’t feel bad about it and was laughing.

Man.

When I was in county for a cpl weeks I had my own cell my own toilet.

It was my first time there so that was my "perk". Still had bout 15 total ppl on my block to talk to but I rather be alone than around the crazy ppl in the system.

Man.

When I was in county for a cpl weeks I had my own cell my own toilet.

It was my first time there so that was my "perk". Still had bout 15 total ppl on my block to talk to but I rather be alone than around the crazy ppl in the system.
You would be cool in solitary?

999.99 128 GB

1250.00 512 GB

Memory, it can support a 512gb sdcard. Even if you get the 128GB one, add a 512gb memory card, you have more storage than a regular PS4,Computer,Or Xbox. If you get the 512GB one, and add a 512 GB ad card, that's 1TB of memory with BEFORE any cloud service. That's a shitload of pics, music, movies personal docs, games etc.

The ability to run the phone as a desktop computer out the box. They have this thing called Dex. You used to have to buy a separate station, now you just plug it to your visual source. Shit is dope streaming movies, playing games, or working.

Battery is bigger, should last all day...we'll see.

Spen is Bluetooth now, shit acts as a remote for the phone.

Screen bigger, and phone slimmer,shorter.

Not many huge upgrades, but They are giving me $450 for my Note8, so imma splurge. Probably gonna cop that iPhone X too.
Damn I might cop this and get rid of my desktop and laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back