Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardi is fun af

Idc what no one says
she is.....i miss being able to see a chick who legit got a sense of humor and likes to laugh at herself.
i think kandy and gabi are like this too...
but i think me and kandy gonna have to throw hands. we too much alike but she dont want to admit it...only thing we can do is fight.

A lot of the shit pushed to the youth scripts wise, has so many red flags in side affects it’s insane.

What’s that sleeping pill? Ambien? Side affects and stories from users are nuts.

Still pushed freely.
man i once took an ambien....and was talking to chuck on the phone....i was talking mad shit....i said pico wasnt real and was someones imagination. i said i wanted to smash chuck.....

smdh

yall memba

some of my posts were all over the place....

id wake up the next day looking like.....what the fuck was i writing.....shit dont make sense.

had to stop taking them or cut off all communication after i took it.

This fine ass woman always coming to work bumps and bruises on her

Her man be really racking her up. She little too probably like 5"5 110lbs (sexy ASF)
might just be rough sex.

shit thats why i like a thick girl......she fall off the bed and be mad you aint follow her to the floor. she dont do all the shit about her arm hurt

I dont ask for much just to win the powerball.. and a hot shower everyday.. Well spoiler alert i havent won the lottery and.. i haven't had one satisfying shower the whole damn week.. After this work week and having to go to work today i deserve that..:sup:

gplus-1290942002.jpg
mya.....she got integrity.

ask irv about ashanti

i dont have employees yet.

but i take all the fucking time i want.

i dare a nigga to say something.

Pralims is a bitch nigga and i sleep with his wife
Bruh.....You need to go to sleep

Me neither if the employee has time its their fucking time.. your staffing issues are your problem... pick up the slack
Nah......it ain't that simple

I guess because I never call out I get a bad taste when others do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back