Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had one student who was slightly behind. Slightly. All she really needed was consistent one on one. Instead, her mom took her to the doc and they labeled her. She came to school in a zombie state. Shit was crazy.

We have another one who never ate because of them meds. She was a chunky little thing at the beginning of the year. By the end of the year, she was skin and bones.

This is sad to read. You ruined my day Kandy Kong

Yall ever be so hungry that you stop what you doing to cook early and then in the process of cooking the hunger goes away?

I was planning to cook around 5 today but I was so hungry at 3 I said fuck it ima make something to eat. Get to chopping onions and by the time I got everything ready I'm not hungry no rome. Shit pissed me off.

Well you didn’t vote for me as funny, so we’re even. Nah I’m jk. I’m sorry. Being a teacher, you see some thangs.

I did originally vote your way. I changed my vote to make it tied cause Beta was talking like there's some grand conspiracy working in your favour and I pitied him.

We all know you're funnier

Yall ever be so hungry that you stop what you doing to cook early and then in the process of cooking the hunger goes away?

I was planning to cook around 5 today but I was so hungry at 3 I said fuck it ima make something to eat. Get to chopping onions and by the time I got everything ready I'm not hungry no rome. Shit pissed me off.
OR when you’re so hungry, you go buy a bunch of food from somewhere and take one bite and be like, nah. I’m not hungry anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back