Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR when you’re so hungry, you go buy a bunch of food from somewhere and take one bite and be like, nah. I’m not hungry anymore.

I hate that shit.

I get the opposite of that too though. I stopped cooking for 2 days worth of food cause no matter how full I get Ill end up eating it all in 1 day.

Whats up with all this news about black people befriending KKK members or going undercover to understand supremacists or try to change them.

Like yo what is there to understand? And fuck changing them it would be better to try to them talk them into swallowing a bullet.

Ontop of the spike lee movie coming out there was that documentary recently, and just today I read two reports on cnn on black men befriending or going undercover to understand and change racists.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Whats up with all this news about black people befriending KKK members or going undercover to understand supremacists or try to change them.

Like yo what is there to understand? And fuck changing them it would be better to try to them talk them into swallowing a bullet.

Ontop of the spike lee movie coming out there was that documentary recently, and just today I read two reports on cnn on black men befriending or going undercover to understand and change racists.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

You not alone bro. For some stupid reason alot of black folks think we can convince racists of our humanity. We think by showing them we not angry and violent that they will get over their racism.

Its sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back