Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This last Man sky game is dope as fuck...Everytime I get a lil bit deep into the first part of the game.

I learn something new, that if I started the game doing something a lil bit different..it makes this deeper part even more worthy of paying off..

And I start all over, and the world I spawn on is completely different Everytime..

This a time waster man..I love it

Damn i love that feeling

@Blactivity I know you indulge in ratchet tv.
@Remedy I’m not so sure if you watch it but ok let me ask y’all dis.

Y’all know TokyoVanity? I been following her since before the fame on IG back when she had hardly any followers. I think I found out on here she was on LHH. I don’t watch that show for shit. Anywho, so apparently she booed up with Ferrari, ol dude who was in that Rob Kardashian scandal or w/e. I think Blac Chyna looks a mess personally. I think Tokyo is a pretty big chick. However, I have been battling with believing him and Tokyo serious. I think he doing it for clout cause she was or is hot atm. I know big chicks can get niggas. That ain’t the thing but this relationship just don’t seem real and SHE A VIRGIN. I know for damn sure that nigga was all in BC guts. Now you with a virgin?

Don’t count. I’m not sure if it’s adhd specifically though. I know some parent file disability for their kids who take meds for behavioral problems and such. Heard the checks be 900
The amount of headache that child will continue to be for them when they cant read or take care of themselves is not worth the 900 they probably blow on bullshit every month.

Its sad some mfs will throw away their child's future for a monthly check

@Blactivity I know you indulge in ratchet tv.
@Remedy I’m not so sure if you watch it but ok let me ask y’all dis.

Y’all know TokyoVanity? I been following her since before the fame on IG back when she had hardly any followers. I think I found out on here she was on LHH. I don’t watch that show for shit. Anywho, so apparently she booed up with Ferrari, ol dude who was in that Rob Kardashian scandal or w/e. I think Blac Chyna looks a mess personally. I think Tokyo is a pretty big chick. However, I have been battling with believing him and Tokyo serious. I think he doing it for clout cause she was or is hot atm. I know big chicks can get niggas. That ain’t the thing but this relationship just don’t seem real and SHE A VIRGIN. I know for damn sure that nigga was all in BC guts. Now you with a virgin?
I know of her bc of Wazzam Supa. Been watchin her lil vids. She is beautiful and funny as hell. I liked her on LHH. Seems to be one the most realist characters. Ionno this Ferrari guy too well. What I've seen of him was garbage. Tok don't even seem like she'd mess wit him. Might be for exposure. At one point they said she was a lesbian and dating Erica Mena. Think it was a joke tho.

I know of her bc of Wazzam Supa. Been watchin her lil vids. She is beautiful and funny as hell. I liked her on LHH. Seems to be one the most realist characters. Ionno this Ferrari guy too well. What I've seen of him was garbage. Tok don't even seem like she'd mess wit him. Might be for exposure. At one point they said she was a lesbian and dating Erica Mena. Think it was a joke tho.
Yea I’m definitely thinking it’s for exposure but she be all on his IG and shit. Calling him bae and daddy. He just hit her ass with an emoji. Lmaoooo. I'm like nah, you deserve better!

But she told her followers to worry about our own hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back