Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange question and I know I've had this discussion before but it's raining and me and my man's don't have any umbrellas and we leaving tomorrow. Gonna do some moderate walking

Do we get one big umbrella or do we get two small umbrellas

Strange question and I know I've had this discussion before but it's raining and me and my man's don't have any umbrellas and we leaving tomorrow. Gonna do some moderate walking

Yea man... it's not gay to share an umbrella b

Diq53sHUwAAMAz2.jpg

Diq54OdV4AAcYyc.jpg

Folks are really sittin at their tables still eating??

Have we become THAT desensitized as a society?

People die everyday. Everything in my world is supposed to stop cause some person I don't know got into some fuck shit and got slapped out?

He's there videotaping giving commentary like he's a fucking reporter. If you don't like it leave. Who's keeping you there?

People die everyday. Everything in my world is supposed to stop cause some person I don't know got into some fuck shit and got slapped out?

He's there videotaping giving commentary like he's a fucking reporter. If you don't like it leave. Who's keeping you there?
I hope you're trolling. This is super insensitive and wack. You would cont to order then sit down and eat in a bloody cafeteria like everythang is coo?

One.

I hope you're trolling. This is super insensitive and wack. You would cont to order then sit down and eat in a bloody cafeteria like everythang is coo?

No I wouldn't. Point I was trying to make is I wouldn't stand around videotaping it for social media. I'd leave. What makes him better than those folks eating?

What's more insensitive them sitting there eating or him posting a video of blood and a bodybag on social media for likes and views?

Foh. I'm not the weird one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back