Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange question and I know I've had this discussion before but it's raining and me and my man's don't have any umbrellas and we leaving tomorrow. Gonna do some moderate walking

Do we get one big umbrella or do we get two small umbrellas
If he's over 5'10" one big one is cool. You can just walk next to him and won't a drop touch you

Backtracked how? I put myself in someone else's shoes and niggas ran with the shit.
Why should someone else's fuck shit stop your day if you not involved?
Why should something that bothers dude shut down everything for someone else?
And then dude got the nerve to post video like the dead person doesn't have a family that might see the shit.
Also the people could have just been sitting there cause they were curious about what happened. Not exactly my thing but I wouldn't criticize i'd bounce.
Not my fault some of you are over sensitive and lack comprehension skills. I'm good with what I said.
Gm.

I didn't know we were being overly sensitive about the issue. Not surprised at the lack of humanity, but I guess it's not as natural as I thought.

I don't think most of us lack comprehension skills. The way you worded made it seem as if these were your thoughts so how would we think otherwise bc you didn't say otherwise until posts following it?

Gm.

I didn't know we were being overly sensitive about the issue. Not surprised at the lack of humanity, but I guess it's not as natural as I thought.

I don't think most of us lack comprehension skills. The way you worded made it seem as if these were your thoughts so how would we think otherwise bc you didn't say otherwise until posts following it?

That wasnt a body bag in the video. Nobody was killed i think thats why folks just there at least thats what comments say

giphy.gif

i got mad questions who signed off on this shit b

i mean what was the meeting of minds like

Great idea .. guys i have a great idea

IllegalHideousHusky-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
That wasnt a body bag in the video. Nobody was killed i think thats why folks just there at least thats what comments say
I'm saying it doesn't matter if a body is there or not. They all see it looks as if someone had been slaughtered and crime scene tape (do not enter tape) at least 2 feet over from where they're eating. That's my issue.

Maybe I'm different bc ain't no way in hell I'd sit my ass down and have lunch/dinner in the same vicinity of something like that.

So I guess we need to make threads about the lack of humanity to get my girl blac to post more

Let's get it

Hate when niggas false claim to fit in.

Hoe Nigga:"Tigers Hat and Jersey, oh man! I'M from Detroit too."

Me:"Thats what's up.What side homie?"

Hoe Nigga:"Oh, uh Southside."

Me:"You mean Southwest? Got some wild homies over there. "

Hoe nigga:"Well, I'm really from Mt. CLEMENS, but I was born at the DMC." SmartSelectGIF_2018-03-01-13-22-19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back