Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@konceptjones compadre, heard you mentioning Rockstar energy drink the other day, try Bang it tastes well and around the same price as RockstarView attachment 60346

*spots "0 calories" on the can, looks up ingredients*

Ingredients:
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Caffeine Anhydrous, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Potassium Citrate Monohydrate, Sucralose, L-Leucine, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Chloride, SUPER CREATINE™ (Creatyl-L-Leucine [Creatine bonded to L-Leucine]), L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), and Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).

200.gif

*spots "0 calories" on the can, looks up ingredients*

Ingredients:
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Caffeine Anhydrous, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Potassium Citrate Monohydrate, Sucralose, L-Leucine, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Chloride, SUPER CREATINE™ (Creatyl-L-Leucine [Creatine bonded to L-Leucine]), L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), and Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).

200.gif
I'm open to recommendations for a new drink

giphy.gif

i got mad questions who signed off on this shit b

i mean what was the meeting of minds like

Great idea .. guys i have a great idea

IllegalHideousHusky-size_restricted.gif

I woulda signed em.....it was the image...women loved them before the jig was up

Shit. They coulda been rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back