I remember now, it was 50 Cent on "The Funeral"

Couldn't help but think ''nigga better you than me''
.38 ain't got no safety, that bullet got no name on it
But it's hard to miss when that thing got a beam on it
First shot, pop off, everybody popping shots
The glass at the store front, we forgot God was watching
Run, run, hit the gate, D's yelling ''drop it''
Niggas getting jammed up, better that than a jammed up

I woulda signed em.....it was the image...women loved them before the jig was up

Shit. They coulda been rn

They got signed with their actual singing voices 'cause both of the could genuinely sing. The fuckery started after that. They even released an album with their natural voices on it after a few years passed.

Got a spot on Arsenio and everything as Rob and Fab.

Yo my aunt be keeping her glass door at her crib so clean that you can't even see that shit. Couple weeks ago I watched some old head walk slam into that shit Of course i laughed and was like"Yo this nigga cant see for shit" well tell me why today I ran slam into that bitch my damn self.

I had to back up for a second and just stare at it. That shit was crazy, kinda embarrassing too

Yo my aunt be keeping her glass door at her crib so clean that you can't even see that shit. Couple weeks ago I watched some old head walk slam into that shit Of course i laughed and was like"Yo this nigga cant see for shit" well tell me why today I ran slam into that bitch my damn self.

I had to back up for a second and just stare at it. That shit was crazy, kinda embarrassing too
I did that once. My uncle greeted me with a shotgun.

Wtf happen?
Afro was causing problems in the store ....shorts restrains him and gets him up out there...while shorts is wrestling w Afro man...one of the female employees ask for someone to help shorts...she’s turns to the closest man who s the idiot recording and ask him to put his phone down and help shorts....the rest is in the vid

Afro was causing problems in the store ....shorts restrains him and gets him up out there...while shorts is wrestling w Afro man...one of the female employees ask for someone to help shorts...she’s turns to the closest man who s the idiot recording and ask him to put his phone down and help shorts....the rest is in the vid

Fuck shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back