Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that shit reminds me of that chris rock "oj" bit.

"I aint moving back with my mama cuz u aint in love" lol

Cable guy: Would you mind if I use your restroom

Me: yea, no problem

-goes to the kitchen for 5 mins, walks back up stairs and smells shit-

giphy.gif

Cable guy: Would you mind if I use your restroom

Me: yea, no problem

-goes to the kitchen for 5 mins, walks back up stairs and smells shit-

giphy.gif

shit man I had a whole kick back w/ the cable man b4, but he didnt stank up the place lol

he was having a lotta trouble getting everything going and had been there half the day

he went upstairs and came back and said "i like that smell up there" im like shit u wanna burn?

he looked hesitant but he came outside w/ me and chillled...talked about his wife and shit

i went and got us all sumn to eat and everything....he was there til like 9pm

few weeks later I see the fool in the bookings for a DV charge smh

shit man I had a whole kick back w/ the cable man b4, but he didnt stank up the place lol

he was having a lotta trouble getting everything going and had been there half the day

he went upstairs and came back and said "i like that smell up there" im like shit u wanna burn?

he looked hesitant but he came outside w/ me and chillled...talked about his wife and shit

i went and got us all sumn to eat and everything....he was there til like 9pm

few weeks later I see the fool in the bookings for a DV charge smh
Nigga you nice as shit. Hell naw.

Nigga you nice as shit. Hell naw.

it wasnt his fault....we live in the woods and had this man re-doing the wifi and cable in 7 rooms

he was outside and up in the attic and back outside....kept having to get on the phone for them to look at shit

i mean im cool regardless, but dude was there all day getting our shit right......i wasnt gone eat without offering, and he brought up the smoke smell so why not

it wasnt his fault....we live in the woods and had this man re-doing the wifi and cable in 7 rooms

he was outside and up in the attic and back outside....kept having to get on the phone for them to look at shit

i mean im cool regardless, but dude was there all day getting our shit right......i wasnt gone eat without offering, and he brought up the smoke smell so why not
Man, do your job and gtf. I’m also a woman.

I tell you what man, I love this site. I love the different viewpoints and beliefs. Everyday I learn something here that I can use to make myself better for me and people I interact with.

The format , depth, and speed at which things move is top notch. I go on Twitter and can never tell who's talking to who. I go on Facebook and it's heavy in tribalism and fakeness. I go on Instagram and it's just purely sociopathic.

Even boxden is childish, the coli are a bunch of insecure and loss people..

ABW truly the best place for 20 to 40 something year old black people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back