Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo they having Wu Tang Clan tour this year. Going to be in DC in november. Any dc residents how is the Anthem venue @Goldie and @DMorgan

That's a new spot been open for about year. I've never been and haven't anybody talk about it.

Being that it was built as part of the new gentrified DC Wharf area. Don't like to assume but I would assume its a pretty good spot.

The WiFi at Mom's house is trash

Gonna be a long ___ weeks. I gotta find a house soon

This lil ugly white lady thats works in the same office as me randomly stops by people's desk or from passing in the hallways and starts talkin about either her daughter or her grandkids and also shows pictures of them. That's all good and I guess she's proud of em or w/e, but yo...
:wdf2:I'm tired of seeing and hearing bout these lily white, demon by default babies.

@knowreasonforpeace I forgot to say, one thing about Amazon & other factory works is that they hire easily. If a person is looking to swiftly relocate to another city & looking for an instant job to get their leg in the new location, then working factory for a little bit until you find something in your field is one of the best options. That's probably what I'll do if I don't find any gigs in my career field, instantly

This lil ugly white lady thats works in the same office as me randomly stops by people's desk or from passing in the hallways and starts talkin about either her daughter or her grandkids and also shows pictures of them. That's all good and I guess she's proud of em or w/e, but yo...
:wdf2:I'm tired of seeing and hearing bout these lily white, demon by default babies.

i aint calling nobody's kids demons, but yeah

I hate that shit.....nobody asked you about what your cat did yesterday or what your husband made for dinner

idk what that need to be extra inclusive is about

I hate that shit.....nobody asked you about what your cat did yesterday or what your husband made for dinner

Oh...they're default demons. It ain't their fault tho.

They need someone to listen to they lame ass stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back