Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time back in King of Prussia mall since I lost damn near 50k here. Those was some dark days.

Been about 5 years and im still debating if I should burn this bitch down

Man that was a terrible business move. Im mad just thinking bout it. I bounced back beautifully but still. Fuck king of prussia

The cereal tournaments got me ready to buy all of my favorite cereals lol and I haven’t had cereal in a really long time

I’m in so much pain and this damn Tylenol PM ain’t working yet. Woo wee.

im 3 days in not smoking.......took 2 last night and still tossed and kicked and sweated all night

im sore af and my eyes hurt rn

I tell you what man, I love this site. I love the different viewpoints and beliefs. Everyday I learn something here that I can use to make myself better for me and people I interact with.

The format , depth, and speed at which things move is top notch. I go on Twitter and can never tell who's talking to who. I go on Facebook and it's heavy in tribalism and fakeness. I go on Instagram and it's just purely sociopathic.

Even boxden is childish, the coli are a bunch of insecure and loss people..

ABW truly the best place for 20 to 40 something year old black people

Awww I feel you I was looking for a active place to join and get comfortable I’m happy to be here

thats just fucking stupid and I believe fif now

nobody in dudes life really likes him and he'll be broke eventually

i used to follow floyds fb and would trip off all the fancy shit and baller posts, but noticed he's always alone....always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back