Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the kids stuff obviously.
What is R Kelly doing wrong? I really dont know and this is not a defense of his actions.
Robert doesn't subscribe to Western philosophy of courtship

Like his Eastern/Middle Eastern brethern, he prefers to start em young and train em young

Robert doesn't subscribe to Western philosophy of courtship

Like his Eastern/Middle Eastern brethern, he prefers to start em young and train em young
giphy.gif

How young we talking?

Am i the only ocd mfer on here who has to wash the dishes as i finish using them to cook?

nah I do that shit

people drive me nuts when they cook with shit everywhere, dishes all in the sink

by the time I sit down to eat the kitchen is clean we just gotta put our plates in the dishwasher

nobody tryna clean out pots and pans after dinner.....well not me lol

why do we put more emphasis on criminalizing our own then we do others.....im having this convo with these prominent black feminists about this R Kelly shit....im like yo if there s proof that R Kelly is a scumbag get him locked up and destroy him whatever but dont go this hard on Kells and let Harvey Weinstein go on about his day...if u protest Kells shows and music then u should nt be watching Miramax films either right?

one of them replies, well ppl went super hard on Weinstein.....

im like yep this is all i needed to read im out of here lol

why do we put more emphasis on criminalizing our own then we do others.....im having this convo with these prominent black feminists about this R Kelly shit....im like yo if there s proof that R Kelly is a scumbag get him locked up and destroy him whatever but dont go this hard on Kells and let Harvey Weinstein go on about his day...if u protest Kells shows and music then u should nt be watching Miramax films either right?

one of them replies, well ppl went super hard on Weinstein.....

im like yep this is all i needed to read im out of here lol
Bolded should tell you all you need to know. Any Black woman that considers herself a feminist, I can't do more than say "Good Day Ma'am" to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back