Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now chicks out here spinnin DuckTales in an effort to throw niggas under the bus? What broke niggas actually running around thinking they can pull rich females and get them to live the poor life.

Can we cut this bullshit about black women being more loyal than black men now? Nobody was checking for black women for a long time, so they had no choice but to stick with black men. Now that's changing and their so-called loyalty is changing too. I'm not saying black women are any worse than black men. They are the same, so they need to get of that "holier than thou" high horse, and if they want to date outside of the race, just date outside the race. Quit trying to act like you have to do it because of black men.

I did hear it better live. I assume soccer too. Honestly if they scored more than 1 point i believe both sports would be much bigger. If a goal in soccer was 4 points instead of 1

It's boring live too. A lot of the stadiums have a lot of shit going on in addition to the game that might be interesting, but the sport itself is just as boring in person.

Baseball is at its funnest when you actually playing....

It's still crazy fun watching it live at the stadium. I'm kinda spoiled tho, when I was coming up Cal Ripken was like a living God in Baltimore....

Now chicks out here spinnin DuckTales in an effort to throw niggas under the bus? What broke niggas actually running around thinking they can pull rich females and get them to live the poor life.

Can we cut this bullshit about black women being more loyal than black men now? Nobody was checking for black women for a long time, so they had no choice but to stick with black men. Now that's changing and their so-called loyalty is changing too. I'm not saying black women are any worse than black men. They are the same, so they need to get of that "holier than thou" high horse, and if they want to date outside of the race, just date outside the race. Quit trying to act like you have to do it because of black men.

I always like to make a point that some black women coon for white men in the same way some black men do white women.

Just finished my final exam for managerial accounting...scored a 90!
giphy.gif

Final overall grade for the class...74.

A brotha dug himself a hole in the beginning and was able to get outta that hole with a passing grade...
gif.gif

IP360 - 1
Accounting - 0

I never understood how come they dont fill a plane from the rear foward smdh

Shit is like the most redundant process ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back