Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
original.gif

ass nigga

How many of yall heard the music when you saw this gif?

As black ppl why do we act like this to each other So I go to the treasure Island in my building it closes at 7 its like 6 15 I ask the black guy in the deli for some turkey, he like man I just sprayed the slicer I can’t sell no more turkey I’m like fam it’s 6 15 u close at 7 fuck is u doing but he black so I’m like no worries.....I go upstairs realize I forgot to get dog food I go back down to the store I see the motherfucker selling my white neighbor turkey ......I wantes to go off on him but I just told the manager......I made sure homie getting suspended fuck him

As black ppl why do we act like this to each other So I go to the treasure Island in my building it closes at 7 its like 6 15 I ask the black guy in the deli for some turkey, he like man I just sprayed the slicer I can’t sell no more turkey I’m like fam it’s 6 15 u close at 7 fuck is u doing but he black so I’m like no worries.....I go upstairs realize I forgot to get dog food I go back down to the store I see the motherfucker selling my white neighbor turkey ......I wanted to go off on him but I just told the manager......I made sure homie getting suspended fuck him
I dont know why this shit is fucking hilarious

@Elzo69Renaissance

Didn't know Judge Mathis performed Nene and Greg's second wedding.

Watching the highlight show now, and it must've been before he got famous and got his show.

I remember seeing the wedding in-season and there wasn't any mention of "Judge Mathis".......so it had to have been before he blew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back