Go back to sleep LMAO

original.gif

ass nigga

Race jones: *posts ironman pic*
Ironman: *posts race jones pic*
Race: *finishes margerita* take my fuckin pic off abw!@
Ironman: yes ma'am! *finishes 2nd glass of water*

Yea man I’ll get back to it tonight

Sometimes the music itself is off beat a lil bit. Especially older music that was played live; you might have spots where the band drifts off tempo a bit and it makes it hard to grab those bars just right. I had it happen back inna day where I was trying to sample Roy Ayers "Shining Symbol" back around '95 but couldn't figure out why the shit wasn't lining up right. Then I listened to it closely and it turned out the bars I was trying to grab actually slowed down a bit towards the end, throwing it off. I ended up having to replay the vibe section myself in order to get it right.

Sometimes the music itself is off beat a lil bit. Especially older music that was played live; you might have spots where the band drifts off tempo a bit and it makes it hard to grab those bars just right. I had it happen back inna day where I was trying to sample Roy Ayers "Shining Symbol" back around '95 but couldn't figure out why the shit wasn't lining up right. Then I listened to it closely and it turned out the bars I was trying to grab actually slowed down a bit towards the end, throwing it off. I ended up having to replay the vibe section myself in order to get it right.
Just started sampling digitally still learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back