Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always like to make a point that some black women coon for white men in the same way some black men do white women.

True, as with most things black women are no better or worse than black men in this area. The difference is that a lot of black women (and women in general) can't own their shit. A black man that coons for white women just does it. Of course there are a few exceptions, but most black men that like white women don't trump up bullshit reasons to justify it. Pretty much every black woman that dates largely out of the race tries blames black men for why they choose that route.

True, as with most things black women are no better or worse than black men in this area. The difference is that a lot of black women (and women in general) can't own their shit. A black man that coons for white women just does it. Of course there are a few exceptions, but most black men that like white women don't trump up bullshit reasons to justify it. Pretty much every black woman that dates largely out of the race tries blames black men for why they choose that route.

Both sexes have stupid people who are guilty of the same shit we can just leave it at that

That nigga feeling good lol

Think if we legitimately consider for a moment that homie is and actually might be in senility.

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png That's some colded blooded shit right there fam. Let's consider for a moment that Cosby actually is and was the man that these women say he is. Just when they think they've got vindication. The man that did those things to you checked out a while ago. You victory is hollow, and then when people are actually forced to consider his mental as an actuality.

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png That's some colded blooded shit right there fam. If I was an evil mothafucker, and some form of medication was keeping me present enough to understand what's going on around me. Ohhhh before I let you fuck me, I'ma fuck you. I'ma stop taking those meds and let you beat a husk of a man, I'm already on my way to heaven while you're at trial reliving what was your hell.

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png That's some cold blooded shit right there fam, then when you consider. If all that shit is true, to some level we don't care all that much cause the women that came forward aren't overwhelmly black. And then you consider, that don't mean that he hasn't victimized lots a black women. It's just the Aura of what Cosby stands for, and what the black woman who helps takes that down. Victimized sexually, socially, and financially, for no longer wanting to be the victim

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png All things considered...Cosby one cold hearted mufucka b

Then consider that, he isnt an outlier, that's some cold blooded shit

next time my girl wants to argue about shit i have no interest bout.....im just replying with whoop de scoop, poopity poop de scoop, poopity poopity poop

After all the stress I have endured this school year. I am happy to announce that we had 85% passing on the state test for reading and 97% in math.

This is from the same school that was the lowest in the district. I am proud of myself and my team. We worked hard!

I started this budgeting and saving thing my coworker told me about. I basically blindly save $20 a week and budget my money out to keep me from blowing money. She told me it will hurt in the beginning but DAMN she ain’t say it was gonna hurt this bad.

I can’t spend shit over what I say I need. Not to mention my son birthday in two weeks. Painful.

I started this budgeting and saving thing my coworker told me about. I basically blindly save $20 a week and budget my money out to keep me from blowing money. She told me it will hurt in the beginning but DAMN she ain’t say it was gonna hurt this bad.

I can’t spend shit over what I say I need. Not to mention my son birthday in two weeks. Painful.

I got a grind and splurge cycle lol

wont do shit for 2-3 months but work and home....got all my regular expenses but no going out or shopping....they I'll get a wild hair and fuck it off in like 2 hours

I have a small stream that doesnt get touched at all tho...started late but had to start somewhere

Outside of the kids stuff obviously.
What is R Kelly doing wrong? I really dont know and this is not a defense of his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back