Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh.....

I'm not even gone front, with the shit thats captured and posted on the web. With the screen grab and the ethers

I pretty much expected for whoever was on stage to get domed by a heckler..

So that was actually kinda pleasantly surprising

Bolded should tell you all you need to know. Any Black woman that considers herself a feminist, I can't do more than say "Good Day Ma'am" to.
so im quasi trolling w them about that Ava Duvernay post about getting at R Kelly...and im like how come she didnt throw in Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and the rest of those weirdos in that post as well ...

u know they replied with you hate black women, then hit me with the Malcolm X speech about the black women being the most disrespected being in America....

I haven't played an NBA game on a console since 2015..

I'm betting money this was made with NBA live

:hahaha:

Please tell me 2k ain't this trash now

Reactions: 1/2
looks like live, but i dont get it

cool commercial or they really doin this shit?

I hate when mufuccas be in their girl little ass Car, blowing her factory system out, mean mugging. Nigga you can't be hard in a Kia Rio.

I hate when mufuccas be in their girl little ass Car, blowing her factory system out, mean mugging. Nigga you can't be hard in a Kia Rio.

lmfao.....hat tilted and shit....seat laid back so the nigga lookin at you thru the back window

like nigga I bet you wont smoke a cigarette in that mf....know u gotta pick her up @ 4:30

lmfao.....hat tilted and shit....seat laid back so the nigga lookin at you thru the back window

like nigga I bet you wont smoke a cigarette in that mf....know u gotta pick her up @ 4:30
Nigga! Lmaoooooo! Nigga gotta drop all 3 of his niggas off, vacuum the dirt weed seeds out and shit, borrow 10 dollars to put in the tank cause his broad know where the needle should be.

its all good bro I had a Sentra w/ 2 10's in that bitch

they probably thought the same about me cuz I was slappin that lil raggedy mf....it was mine tho lol

had a buncha baby tweeters across the front and shit

that bitch shook on the highway but I was rollin

All this black men vs black women talk is used to divide black families. Yall gotta stop feeding into it. The media demonized black people for so long that black people bought into it. A lot of people will never realize this but the people on this forum gotta chill with that and not even buy into it.

Every race got its aint shit men and aint shit women, the issue is that in America the aint shit black men and women get by far the most coverage until they are demonized.

:myheart:

Not even gonna ask for 38 million in abw bucks born female posters to inbox nudes.. and a plate of food cuz thats not my thing

Last edited:
All this black men vs black women talk is used to divide black families. Yall gotta stop feeding into it. The media demonized black people for so long that black people bought into it. A lot of people will never realize this but the people on this forum gotta chill with that and not even buy into it.

Every race got its aint shit men and aint shit women, the issue is that in America the aint shit black men and women get by far the most coverage until they are demonized.

I dodge that bs all day

even in person when it comes up I just stop talking

its draining and depressing watching people jump right in that shit

shits the popular thing on fb right now....the women with random general ass posts and memes but men will be crossed out and replaced by "niggas" and vice versa

the country/media/internet stirs all this shit up, and we jump in ready to "fight" but when the smoke clears we're all aiming at each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back