Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah lol....maybe the Avalon....and thats just people not being dumb....its a longer, barely nicer Camry

but its like 5 Camrys to every other car on the highway rn....yet they keep their value....not slept on at all

their service is good too.....got me looking at the Tundra again....I really dont like them shits but Im a Toyota fan now

nah lol....maybe the Avalon....and thats just people not being dumb....its a longer, barely nicer Camry

but its like 5 Camrys to every other car on the highway rn....yet they keep their value....not slept on at all

their service is good too.....got me looking at the Tundra again....I really dont like them shits but Im a Toyota fan now
Tacoma

I got a whole family big dawg

shits look like off road el caminos

i just dont like the round front of the Tundra, but I like that 1974 edition....the brown one.....i'd take that or green

still at least another year out tho.....they may do something with it

I got a whole family big dawg

shits look like off road el caminos

i just dont like the round front of the Tundra, but I like that 1974 edition....the brown one.....i'd take that or green

still at least another year out tho.....they may do something with it
Family man ass nigga.

I think in the NBA we grew up on, a chick being floor general wouldnt happen cause she'd get physically abused into retirement. The way you can touch James Harden, the way the NBA is now. I think a very very talented chick could thrive in the NBA.

Think a 6ft chick, wit a stout frame and handles could eventually play starting PG in the NBA one day. I hope I get to see it

Yeah its gotta be a point guard. I wouldn't mind seeing that at all.

giphy (17).gif

If that happens i hope a gang of juwana mann ass niggas go in the wnba and start dunking all on these bitches for a check. Straight hoopin. Fuck everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back