Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday he broke the engagement and then today he went to her job to show her boss she was plotting on one of the clients to get her fired. She then beat the shit outta him on some "get off me tiff!" Shit until the cops came and arrested her. He then pressed charges lmao

Well...damn.

Heard a funny joke..

Homie said, a new York nigga got sent to hell, the used his new York swag to get the devil to let him have one phone call with gawd to convince him to let him into heaven.

The caveat is that he only has 5 seconds to make his case...so the devil calls gawd and hands dude the phone...what does he say now that he has gawds ultimate attention?

"Wooooooooooooooowwww"

Heard a funny joke..

Homie said, a new York nigga got sent to hell, the used his new York swag to get the devil to let him have one phone call with gawd to convince him to let him into heaven.

The caveat is that he only has 5 seconds to make his case...so the devil calls gawd and hands dude the phone...what does he say now that he has gawds ultimate attention?

"Wooooooooooooooowwww"

1458775085774.png

1475735771349.jpg

I blame the full moon for all these breakups happening or maybe because it’s summer coming.

My coworker dropped her dude. My friend dropped his gf. I got dumped. Emotions are at an all time high.

It was a full moon last night.

I did a training with one of my old trainers via FB Live. That shit was hella weird because he was really screaming at me through the damn screen. I couldn’t even take his ass serious.

The people were commenting and laughing at my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back