Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a training with one of my old trainers via FB Live. That shit was hella weird because he was really screaming at me through the damn screen. I couldn’t even take his ass serious.

The people were commenting and laughing at my ass.

I was on a conference call today at my job and a manager thought he put tha phone on mute and started talking big shit bout tha nigga on tha line...phone wasn’t on mute tho...I was done for tha rest of tha call lmao

Annnd who dumped you?! Tha nerve of niggaz!! Come put ya big ass head on my shoulder and tell me all about it...I’m a good listener...:popcorn:

I blame the full moon for all these breakups happening or maybe because it’s summer coming.

My coworker dropped her dude. My friend dropped his gf. I got dumped. Emotions are at an all time high.

It was a full moon last night.

Damn yo thats fucked up. But like you said its summer you can do you.

I blame the full moon for all these breakups happening or maybe because it’s summer coming.

My coworker dropped her dude. My friend dropped his gf. I got dumped. Emotions are at an all time high.

It was a full moon last night.
Lol...my wife and u got in a huge argument and told each other we want to separate, current status seem like it might actually happen,

I was on a conference call today at my job and a manager thought he put tha phone on mute and started talking big shit bout tha nigga on tha line...phone wasn’t on mute tho...I was done for tha rest of tha call lmao

Annnd who dumped you?! Tha nerve of niggaz!! Come put ya big ass head on my shoulder and tell me all about it...I’m a good listener...:popcorn:
It’s nothing to listen to.
Shit happens.

I took my time and retwisted my own hair last night. Woke up this morning looking, feeling like a million bucks!

It ain’t professional but it works for me. Now I can’t touch this shit for a month. A whole month, all i can do is wash it. Wish me luck.

People of colour doesn't sound much less offensive than colored
I would expect ppl to come up with a more original politically correct label

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back