Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man salaried employees get fucking ghost on Friday. Come 4 pm the office look like a vacant building.

non exempt loves these days tho

sit around and bank and still get over time

139-ExpectVsReality8-750.gif

My homeboy put sugar in his grits and in his rice

nigga be trippin

there is a such thing as rice pudding though, my moms used to make it.

Its aight but not something i'd eat just to eat. i felt poor as hell eating that shit.

That sounds nasty then a bitch

You talking about peanut and banana sandwiches?

Fuuckkk no.. replace that peanut butter wit some mayo my nigga

Man i fuckin hate peanut butter, I remember I was in Southern Culture class in college and this black chef chick that I was trying to get at brought in peanut butter and banana sandwiches one friday.. that shit was so nasty bruh but I aint wanna offend her so I kept that shit in my mouth for the remainder of class then spit it out.

Its aight but not something i'd eat just to eat. i felt poor as hell eating that shit
Rice pudding is the shit. Like every culture around the world eats it.
I like the Spanish version the best followed by Indian with the pistachios in it

Damn, i aint even know that it was world wide like that. I thought it was just some shit my moms grew up on and wanted us to try.

Man i fuckin hate peanut butter, I remember I was in Southern Culture class in college and this black chef chick that I was trying to get at brought in peanut butter and banana sandwiches one friday.. that shit was so nasty bruh but I aint wanna offend her so I kept that shit in my mouth for the remainder of class then spit it out.
giphy.gif

Banana and mayo. What kinda weirdo shit you on man.
and peanut butter is amazing

My homeboy put sugar in his grits and in his rice

nigga be trippin

Its aight but not something i'd eat just to eat. i felt poor as hell eating that shit.

Sugar and butter on grits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sugar on rice???

nigga... Mayo... on bananas???

5l5sh8mq4it4.jpg
p6y8rn8isgde.gif

that boy said malt o meal

he might be a real nigga

i've only seen this shit eaten on project steps and curbs

niggas could turn the bowl sideways and that shit aint comin out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back