Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo backstory this couple got engaged like 2 months ago

Guy has medical issues a bit so he can't have sex well right now. Girl starts flirting and talking to a "client" at her job and I think wants to fuck him on the low

Crazy thing is she works at a homeless shelter so niggas like...you bout to cheat with a homeless nigga? Lol

Then today they broke up because she told him the day before but I'm sure they'll be back

Oh yeah I don't really know them personally so iono nothing but that's the story I was given. I was at their engagement though. It was cute

:hahaha:

Guy has medical issues a bit so he can't have sex well right now. Girl starts flirting and talking to a "client" at her job and I think wants to fuck him on the low

Crazy thing is she works at a homeless shelter so niggas like...you bout to cheat with a homeless nigga? Lol

Then today they broke up because she told him the day before but I'm sure they'll be back

Oh yeah I don't really know them personally so iono nothing but that's the story I was given. I was at their engagement though. It was cute

nah...he need to cut her...

if she already thinking like this from a medical issue.......that nigga get into a car accident she gonna be pregnant when he comes out the coma.

Chicks married fucking homless niggaz, And I can't get an exclusive on exclusive day.

heh-what.gif

Em I trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back