Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dealing with women in a long term relationship is fucking hard man. Shits the hardest thing I ever had to do. On one hand she learns who you are, and when things click. You don't have to say much or do much, she knows how to get you in that pocket of comfort and feel taken care of.

On the other hand, if you respect your woman like you should. Your women see the soft side of you and to a level knows how to manipulate around your flaws.

Now with any other relationship in the world there's a certain level of , ya mean. Let these niggaz know I ain't the fucking one. But it's like, this ya rib so how hard can you really go without breaking that. And even when you damage that, sometimes you gotta just eat a L and apologize even when your not wrong.

Shit leaves you in a space where at times your questioning yourself to a point that it spills out to other areas and your questioning yourself about how you deal with other people too. And who knows to what level shits really going on in her head. Cause women mad emotional, but to the level that they feel some shit, they'll never really tell you.

So some small shit cut them deep and you outchea thinking the big shit fuck with them more to one day they just lay that shit on you...

Man listen, I know women thrive on excitement, but men thrive "in" excitement. It's mad funny, the better a man you are to a woman, the harder it is to stay with her. That's bugged out

Dealing with women in a long term relationship is fucking hard man. Shits the hardest thing I ever had to do. On one hand she learns who you are, and when things click. You don't have to say much or do much, she knows how to get you in that pocket of comfort and feel taken care of.

On the other hand, if you respect your woman like you should. Your women see the soft side of you and to a level knows how to manipulate around your flaws.

Now with any other relationship in the world there's a certain level of , ya mean. Let these niggaz know I ain't the fucking one. But it's like, this ya rib so how hard can you really go without breaking that. And even when you damage that, sometimes you gotta just eat a L and apologize even when your not wrong.

Shit leaves you in a space where at times your questioning yourself to a point that it spills out to other areas and your questioning yourself about how you deal with other people too. And who knows to what level shits really going on in her head. Cause women mad emotional, but to the level that they feel some shit, they'll never really tell you.

So some small shit cut them deep and you outchea thinking the big shit fuck with them more to one day they just lay that shit on you...

Man listen, I know women thrive on excitement, but men thrive "in" excitement. It's mad funny, the better a man you are to a woman, the harder it is to stay with her. That's bugged out
Where are you collecting ya offerings Pastor Germs

:clawd2:

This reads as if you resent your wife for inadvertently making you less emotionally void lol

What bothers me is making me consider erratic emotions that I don't understand the depths of because I think surface emotionally. Then when I do consider that based on enlightenment by her, I begin to wonder outside of our thing. Do I do the same with others, and should I better myself to understand that?

Because my main goal is that we are on the same wavelength in that. That's where men thrive in excitement and women thrive on excitement. I'm trying to meet that same energy. And you are trying to manifest an energy to be met. That's where the clash comes in a long term relationship. They get better at manifesting that energy out of you, but your stuck on meeting that energy. To where it can become exhausting for the man.

Cause we instinctually fight first

Well said b

:cantsee:shorty in this pic said she wasn't looking at anything. She had just taken a photo while posing bent down low on her knees. And when she got up her knees hurt.

What bothers me is making me consider erratic emotions that I don't understand the depths of because I think surface emotionally. Then when I do consider that based on enlightenment by her, I begin to wonder outside of our thing. Do I do the same with others, and should I better myself to understand that?

Because my main goal is that we are on the same wavelength in that. That's where men thrive in excitement and women thrive on excitement. I'm trying to meet that same energy. And you are trying to manifest an energy to be met. That's where the clash comes in a long term relationship. They get better at manifesting that energy out of you, but your stuck on meeting that energy. To where it can become exhausting for the man.

Somebody get the Pastor some water!

Man @ me the next time you holding a sermon

I get It tho.

My wife is the same way. But the older I get and understand the glaring differences between man and woman, the betyer I understand the whole concept of the true purpose of marriage and what it should be.

Becoming "One" is, in a sense, and effort to "complete" the missing pieces separated because of the differences places on us by the gender we are born.

Women are without a doubt generally more emotionally driven in their actions. And men seem to have a more linear, logical thought process. Neither are a bad thing, but the key is balance. And when you spend enough time with your spouse, the regular things all couples go through can be enlightening when you both begin to work on your own flaws by reflecting on those things from the eyes of your partner....if that makes sense.

its whatever....imma bring all i need...planned out and in order

120039h.jpg
pink-boxing-gloves-picture-id169969074

00381370033141_cf_.png
81hUCc3hk6L._SX355_.jpg
814DlXTPNbL._SL1500_.jpg
modern-maine-mansion-social.jpg
14488633317141m
vintage-round-cz-engagement-wedding-ring-set_trlh1516.jpg
3-years-warranty.png
divorce-blog-pic.jpg
shutterstock_273782705.jpg