Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't read that because I'm driving but a long term relationship is extremely hard but rewarding so it's why you put in the work

But most times you'll feel you not getting what you deserve in return for the work you put in. But such is life for man

I ain't read that because I'm driving but a long term relationship is extremely hard but rewarding so it's why you put in the work

But most times you'll feel you not getting what you deserve in return for the work you put in. But such is life for man
while i understand what you are saying and its true....but what the fuck is up with the confusius talk?

you Buddhist now nigga?

and whats up with lavar? ya boy running yet again

while i understand what you are saying and its true....but what the fuck is up with the confusius talk?

you Buddhist now nigga?

and whats up with lavar? ya boy running yet again
My Zen levels is through the roof B

And lavar grabs life by the balls
#bars

Wayno and Jordan crawford down with BBB because they got ballervision

#morebars

its whatever....imma bring all i need...planned out and in order

120039h.jpg
pink-boxing-gloves-picture-id169969074

00381370033141_cf_.png
81hUCc3hk6L._SX355_.jpg
814DlXTPNbL._SL1500_.jpg
modern-maine-mansion-social.jpg
14488633317141m
vintage-round-cz-engagement-wedding-ring-set_trlh1516.jpg
3-years-warranty.png
divorce-blog-pic.jpg
shutterstock_273782705.jpg

so what you want to do?

witcho fine young yella ass
Homie got it mapped out all the way through, Tru Capricorn form

:cantsee:shorty in this pic said she wasn't looking at anything. She had just taken a photo while posing bent down low on her knees. And when she got up her knees hurt.
Never looked at the feet... Bruh all this time I thought it was Russell Westbrook in one of his getups

I have my moments. And really? Damn I was driving 65 in the rain whole typing that. But hey man on the low I'm a vet when it comes to this shit
thats cool.....have a bad taste in niggas to root for and the reason for the rooting but......you get a pass today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back