Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall trippin aint no way im the only nigga from the Souf that eat banana sandwiches with mayo, you other niggas need to own up and own right now!

@IP360 I know you done heard of this shit

The only other time I've even heard of that shit before is in when Gipp said "Now what they know about the banana and mayonnaise" on fly away and I never really processed what he was talking about until right now.
Yall niggas nasty

that boy said malt o meal

he might be a real nigga

i've only seen this shit eaten on project steps and curbs

niggas could turn the bowl sideways and that shit aint comin out

couldn't figure out whether to GOAT, Cosign, or LOL so I settled on GOAT.

I used to eat that bullshit as a kid, especially if I was at my pop's crib in the projects. I don't give a fuck what you add to that shit: sugar, brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, bananas, strawberries, mulberries, blueberries, whatever that shit's always gonna taste like hot ass.

My wife had me buy some back in 2014 or 2015. Call herself gonna eat it for breakfast. She had one bowl out of that box and that shit sat in the cabinet until I finally got rid of it back in Feb.

yall trippin aint no way im the only nigga from the Souf that eat banana sandwiches with mayo, you other niggas need to own up and own right now!

My family is from the south. Ain't not na'an one of my elders ever offered me a goddamned mayo and banana sandwich. I woulda cussed them out then went outside to grab a switch 'cause that asswhoopin woulda been worth it to make sure I never got served no bullshit like that ever again.

Mayo...
xd8000.gif

With peanut yes...but only b/c ot commercials and Food Network. Never seen someone actually eat.

Only banana sandwich I ate was just bread and bananas.

Oh my god this is some white people shit

My batt is on 4% but I had to tell you that

when I googled it the results did come back with "Dale Earnhardt banana sandwich" but my moms and pops put me on that shit when I was younger.

Ive never been one to face time no one , I don't really even like calling people, I'm a texter.

But recently I got this Marco Polo app to communicate with all of my sister's at once. And one thing I noticed, watching video play back of myself talking..

I got really arrogant mannerism...I see why people who just meet me don't like me

Ive never been one to face time no one , I don't really even like calling people, I'm a texter.

But recently I got this Marco Polo app to communicate with all of my sister's at once. And one thing I noticed, watching video play back of myself talking..

I got really arrogant mannerism...I see why people who just meet me don't like me
I noticed in really condescending when I watch video of myself. I dont even mean to be, most of the time.

Just had a nigga try to holla at me at the store and the way he went about it was smooth af.

He complimented my shoes. Then asked me how I liked them. Then asked me have I seen certain style of the shoes I had. Then he told me where I can go get them. So, I’m like okay thank you so much, then the can i get your number followed.

I feel like the nigga kinda tricked me into that shit because normally I can feel that shit coming.

Just had a nigga try to holla at me at the store and the way he went about it was smooth af.

He complimented my shoes. Then asked me how I liked them. Then asked me have I seen certain style of the shoes I had. Then he told me where I can go get them. So, I’m like okay thank you so much, then the can i get your number followed.

I feel like the nigga kinda tricked me into that shit because normally I can feel that shit coming.

^^^^^^^didnt even realize she was barefooted smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back