Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm here to stay Puddin........So watch your mouth or else

tenor.gif

Last edited:
this post had 22 mfs goat it, well 23 including goldie...i know folks better start posting more

you know who you are

ShaqPointGif.gif

payouts on the way...i will reply when im done. If anybody ask me about it, they will not only not receive their 4k, they will lose 4k. If they dont have 4k to lose, then they going broke.

I bet you dont wanna try me today. I'll make an example out of somebody today. Idc how cute you are Kandy

Yea, ok.

reese, love...you didnt goat the post lol

i was shocked your name wasnt there

you know we are 100% transparent here which is why i posted the names of everyone who did. Goldie couldnt quote his own post, so thats why his name isnt in the list of goats on that post[/QUOTE

Look again and check the timestamp.
There was no deadline on that request AND...I goated it when I saw it. I want my monies AP.

Someone tried to break into my car last night.
Attitude on 1000 today. Was gonna go to work today but I ain't even gon set myself up like that.

ya'll lucky its friday and i got season 5 of house of lies on deck today

whoever didnt goat goldies 40k post yesterday has until 2:30 CST to goat this one

you will be given 4k for the ABW 40k posts milestone

Goldie put this here for me and you...take advantage man...take advantage

Someone tried to break into my car last night.
Attitude on 1000 today. Was gonna go to work today but I ain't even gon set myself up like that.
WOW...so sorry to read that KP

did they actually break into it?

ya'll lucky its friday and i got season 5 of house of lies on deck today

whoever didnt goat goldies 40k post yesterday has until 2:30 CST to goat this one

you will be given 4k for the ABW 40k posts milestone

Goldie put this here for me and you...take advantage man...take advantage

oh shit, new season out?!

@AP21

yea I am mad now cuz I am hyped about the new season

The first couple seasons were good but he stay with those white women, I can't. Plus it just wasn't funny to me anymore

@AP21

yea I am mad now cuz I am hyped about the new season

The first couple seasons were good but he stay with those white women, I can't. Plus it just wasn't funny to me anymore

valid criticisms

i just like how his character arch has continued to change throughout the seasons. Dude is seriously fucked up mentally. His dad is a psych and he still battles with being open about his feelings with stuff. Thats the pov i watch the show from. Other than his thing for white women, i do like the fact that its a brotha, running is own PR firm, outsmarting cacs and robbing them blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back