Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a few clickity clacks on a keyboard isn't work you buffoon. I had to get it how I lived, made 27k in a day, had over 40k in the bank. Until a jealous panamanian caught me while I was asleep......
:letitout:

27k in one day....
Blah blah blah....
You want me to change your name back to Du so you can do it again???

I'm just saying bruh, look at the numbers...

I put up more than y'all two combined.....I'm working for that 3 k a week

Whoa whoa calm down bruh. You have a lot of free time I get it.. calm down look over there...
look_a_distraction.jpg

Exits thread

I'm just saying bruh, look at the numbers...

I put up more than y'all two combined.....I'm working for that 3 k a week
If numbers are the defining metric, than I deserve 3k a week, when I starting robbing the board got even more entertaining. And it's been
"lit" ever since. My feud with you pushed that thread past what it would've been without it.

If numbers are the defining metric, than I deserve 3k a week, when I starting robbing the board got even more entertaining. And it's been
"lit" ever since. My feud with you pushed that thread past what it would've been without it.
I'm always the A-side

Know your role.

This the Du show, you're just a guest appearance

I'm always the A-side

Know your role.

This the Du show, you're just a guest appearance
a15a57eeaa03.gif

Without me it would've never happened, I lead you followed, if I hadn't came along you would've been content being happy go lucky du. I brought you out of retirement for one last hoorah and you're too prideful to realize it.

Young man....
'/'/'

How do I say this....

You're like a jv player..

I'm like the coach....of varsity....

You assume to much of yourself

Young man....
'/'/'

How do I say this....

You're like a jv player..

I'm like the coach....of varsity....

You assume to much of yourself
Old man, you're hulk hogan and I'm the rock. Your at the end of your rope and I'm giving you one last hoorah so you can walk away with dignity. Only thing left for you is to retire and get taped saying something racist to get your name back in the headlines. The ic is over, this is abw, you can either pass the torch willingly or I'll have to take it myself.

Last edited:
Lol @ hulk Hogan:tuh:

Where's my shovel?
Comparison is apt, you got fooled by a self hating crazed dominican (can't remember where she's from) losing massive e-credibility in the process (I had to lead a crusade to put the beast down and save you, but that's a story for another day). Hulk hogan smashed his friends wife got caught on tape and it turns out they were both in on it . Both of you suffered massive falls from grace, both of you have gotten usurped by successors, it's the natural cycle of life.

Comparison is apt, you got fooled by a self hating crazed dominican (can't remember where she's from) losing massive e-credibility in the process (I had to lead a crusade to put the beast down and save you, but that's a story for another day). Hulk hogan smashed his friends wife got caught on tape and it turns out they were both in on it . Both of you suffered massive falls from grace, both of you have gotten usurped by successors, it's the natural cycle of life.
704.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back