Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate little princesses who grow into women who think they can get men to do whatever they want just cuz they a girl...

And I'm not raising one. That starts with shit like this. I blame the daddies. I ain't on that shit

I get what I want... You think princess du won't?:saywut:

Stop fronting for you innanet friends

Our house going to be the home of hurt feelings and empty ambitions if it's a little girl....

I'm already mentally prepared for this.

Our house going to be the home of hurt feelings and empty ambitions if it's a little girl....

I'm already mentally prepared for this.

tenor.gif

Yo azzz gonna melt like butter on asphalt in hot azzz 100 degree weather the INSTANT she hits you wit this look...
bdOgj_s-200x150.gif

Lol

I'm watching "Shots Fired"

Love the twist. The common denominator I'm seeing...DA PO-LEESE.

lost in all this was the fact that i was on Josh's mind at 9:42pm CST last night

:scust2:

We've officially hit 40k posts.

To Show My Appreciation Anybody Who Goats This Post Will Get 4k
@AP21

this post had 22 mfs goat it, well 23 including goldie...i know folks better start posting more

you know who you are

ShaqPointGif.gif

payouts on the way...i will reply when im done. If anybody ask me about it, they will not only not receive their 4k, they will lose 4k. If they dont have 4k to lose, then they going broke.

I bet you dont wanna try me today. I'll make an example out of somebody today. Idc how cute you are Kandy

this post had 22 mfs goat it, well 23 including goldie...i know folks better start posting more

you know who you are

ShaqPointGif.gif

payouts on the way...i will reply when im done. If anybody ask me about it, they will not only not receive their 4k, they will lose 4k. If they dont have 4k to lose, then they going broke.

I bet you dont wanna try me today. I'll make an example out of somebody today. Idc how cute you are Kandy

You really have turned into "the man", threatening the brotha's and sista's on the site

:disnig: really? . Reesey can't get no Monies?...@AP21

reese, love...you didnt goat the post lol

i was shocked your name wasnt there

you know we are 100% transparent here which is why i posted the names of everyone who did. Goldie couldnt quote his own post, so thats why his name isnt in the list of goats on that post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back