Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tried to break into my car last night.
Attitude on 1000 today. Was gonna go to work today but I ain't even gon set myself up like that.

Amateurs... shit in Houston they'll get them towtrucks n shit. I know niggas with skrewdrivers that'll come get people's shit

My bad breh, thought I goated that post on yesterday, maybe I didn't.

No worries.

im being dead serious when i ask this, but when you log on, do you just jump to the last page or do you go to the first unread post?

if its the latter, do you not read the posts after that to get caught up on whats going on?

im only asking b/c i notice a lot of people do this lol

i made another post on the last page iirc, extending the deadline for everybody to get a chance to get the $4k.

EVERYBODY EATS B...EVERYBODY EATS!!

just dont @ me to remind me about it. I know ya'll want ya'lls money so ya'll can get ya'll daily "pick a door" fix lol

tenor.gif

@SamuelLJackAss get ya mans bro...he trippin

It's still good, you don't know what you're talking about

i know when a show has peaked and when its still trying to save face

hopefully they can redeem themselves with this season, but last season was pretty fucking meh and season 3 was awful

tenor.gif

@SamuelLJackAss get ya mans bro...he trippin

this my last time saying this...i swear

if you goated goldies original post by the time i checked it this morning, you were given your money

i made another post giving everyone another opportunity to take advantage that ends before i leave. Im not about to go and do that shit individually. Its easier if i just have a list of folks to do at one time

ask ohmars what happened when he tried me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back