Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this my last time saying this...i swear

if you goated goldies original post by the time i checked it this morning, you were given your money

i made another post giving everyone another opportunity to take advantage that ends before i leave. Im not about to go and do that shit individually. Its easier if i just have a list of folks to do at one time

ask ohmars what happened when he tried me

Bruh...i was one of the first people to GOAT the post when Goldie made it yesterday.

2m68fv9.jpg

2m68fv9.jpg

But you got it.....

200_s.gif

#MRR

Last edited by a moderator:
You rated SamuelLJackAss's post
clear.png
Goat in the thread The Official Random Thoughts Thread.

Tomorrow we'll be hitting 40k posts! When we do I'll make a post and everybody who Goats it will get 4k.

Yesterday at 8:21 AM

I feel I wasted to much energy for this, don't worry about it breh.

It's Friday and I got crawfish and daquiries and UK vs UCLA and a craps/tunk/spades game tonight to focus on.

Out of the blue I got asked to go to a comedy show with some broad I know.

I want to see the show for sure but her and I used to have beef now this nigga all happy go lucky wanting to forgive and forget

:idkb2:

My real nigga spider senses are tingling.

:sayword:

Take your gun Cain

:umm:

You're right Cain I will bro. Can't get caught slipping

;;;
Take condoms too bro

:think:

Way ahead of you fam

Bruh...i was one of the first people to GOAT the post when Goldie made it yesterday. But you got it.....

200_s.gif

#MRR

i said i wasnt gon post no more for the rest of the day, but brah...this shit here got me heated lol

when i checked the thread this morning....there were exactly 22 people who goated it. If you count the names in the post you quoted, that number is still is 22. YOUR NAME ISNT THERE!!

but in typical nigs gon nig fashion, you dont even acknowledge the post i made saying i was gon give $4k to people who quoted that one

stop with the faux outrage

i said i wasnt gon post no more for the rest of the day, but brah...this shit here got me heated lol

when i checked the thread this morning....there were exactly 22 people who goated it. If you count the names in the post you quoted, that number is still is 22. YOUR NAME ISNT THERE!!

but in typical nigs gon nig fashion, you dont even acknowledge the post i made saying i was gon give $4k to people who quoted that one

stop with the faux outrage

edit: im not gon delete my previous post...Judah, maybe this is something i have to sort out with goldie b/c everyone who goated that post, i posted the names that were there. Maybe there is a limit on how many members can give the same reaction or something, but reesey was able to goat it, while your name appeared afterwards, and knock_twice name still isnt there, so @SamuelLJackAss, we might need to look into this

@Judge_Judah...here go yo bread brah
@Knock_Twice...here go yo bread brah

im bout to go for a walk now. its tew early for this

I will only be responding via PM or alerts and dont @me to no fuck shit either

deuces

edit: im not gon delete my previous post...Judah, maybe this is something i have to sort out with goldie b/c everyone who goated that post, i posted the names that were there. Maybe there is a limit on how many members can give the same reaction or something, but reesey was able to goat it, while your name appeared afterwards, and knock_twice name still isnt there, so @SamuelLJackAss, we might need to look into this

@Judge_Judah...here go yo bread brah
@Knock_Twice...here go yo bread brah

im bout to go for a walk now. its tew early for this

I will only be responding via PM or alerts and dont @me to no fuck shit either

deuces
I gave you feelings

Out of the blue I got asked to go to a comedy show with some broad I know.

I want to see the show for sure but her and I used to have beef now this nigga all happy go lucky wanting to forgive and forget

:idkb2:

My real nigga spider senses are tingling.

:sayword:

Take your gun Cain

:umm:

You're right Cain I will bro. Can't get caught slipping

;;;
Take condoms too bro

:think:

Way ahead of you fam

Now this nigga talking going to Ruth Chris' and she's paying...............';'p]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back