Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa

Toy story 3 was sad af

Damn I gotta throw these onions away. Nigga eyes watery af

Yikes.

We’ve had kids who have been abused, kids who been touched. Parents trying to make ends meet. Dads absent. Divorces. Kids feeling unwanted. Kids depressed. Feeling left out. Loss of parents. Not getting loved at home. Kids feeling horrible because they are being picked on. Etc.
and whos helping these kids?

@Kandy...we need your professional expertise on analyzing this curve.

Was the curve strong with this one? How would you rate it?

What did you like about it?

What didn't you like?

What other techniques could she have used to strengthen her curve game?

Lmaooooo. It was actually cute. I’ll give it a 10/10 because she continued to dance and didn’t have to say a word for them to understand the curve.

She did phenomenal.

People be pissing me off.

So I make shirts. I tell mfs my price and niggas say I’m too high. Cool. Niggas don’t know how tedious the shit is. This ain’t no just print and iron shit. Niggas be like I want a shirt then disappear, then when I post other shirts I’ve made, pop up like oh yea i still want a shirt. Then when I mention payment, vanish.

That’s when I tell them, nah find someone else to make ya shit. I hate my time being wasted. Either you want the shit or not. Holla at me when ya coins straight.

My homeboy got a clothing line and shit not simple and niggas stay wanting free shit. He got DJ Akademiks to wear the clothes a few times tho.

People be pissing me off.

So I make shirts. I tell mfs my price and niggas say I’m too high. Cool. Niggas don’t know how tedious the shit is. This ain’t no just print and iron shit. Niggas be like I want a shirt then disappear, then when I post other shirts I’ve made, pop up like oh yea i still want a shirt. Then when I mention payment, vanish.

That’s when I tell them, nah find someone else to make ya shit. I hate my time being wasted. Either you want the shit or not. Holla at me when ya coins straight.
And vinyl aint cheap!
That crap is time consuming. Peelin and scrapin off access pieces!
My auntie and I did an order for this one lady earlier this year. It was all custom like "Dad of Birthday Twins", "Grandma of Birthday Twins", "Cousin of" ...ect. That lil raggedy, blind bih canceled the order an hr before the drop off bc of some wack reason. Needless to say we have about 20 useless, wasted t-shirts.

My friend loves Tyler Perry movies/shows, and I don't. She wants us to see Acrimony, but I don't. This shit got a 4/10 mane.

UGH! :yikes2:I sho don't wanna spend my precious money on this!

I lost 4 pounds y’all!!!
I’m starting that JJ Smith diet shit Monday...for a couple of reasons...

Reason 1...I want to drop about 10 “winter lbs” I put on and I’m thinking this will cleanse me and jump start my spring/summer eating right and gym shit I need to get back to

Reason 2...a friend of mine said I couldn’t do tha 10 days of nuttin but fruit/veggies smoothies...guess she don’t know I’m dumb competitive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back