Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nigga did more than that. Women are surprisingly calm when getting ate while on the phone.

I did this to one I use to deal wit. She was on the phone while we were in bed, and each time she got put on hold, I'd start eating her pussy. Had her put the phone on mute.

When the person came back, she'd start talking to them, but was struggling. She slipped up tho and forgot to hit the mute while the person was talking. Ole girl started moaning and couldn't reach the mute in time. Lol.

That was funny as hell

Yall ever mucked wit ya s/o or whomeva you're dealing wit while they were on the phone?

Like feeling up on them or other explicit shut. Just to see how long they can go w/o reacting?

I used to do that to my ex all the time. It helped that we rarely ever wore clothes around the crib so I had full access to everything needed to fuck up her phone calls.

Man cot damn this "Seven Seconds" series is taking me on an emotional roller coaster ride!

This shyt is pissin me off

Just boxed down some jerk chicken, rice, and coleslaw. That itis about to pull up and hop out.

@Kandy...we need your professional expertise on analyzing this curve.

Was the curve strong with this one? How would you rate it?

What did you like about it?

What didn't you like?

What other techniques could she have used to strengthen her curve game?

Getting ready to leave Europe and head back to the US in a few hours.

Shits kind of sad and the thought leaves me empty because I live so far from my immediate family in the US, and my non immediate family like aunts, uncles, and cousins all live in Europe so I barely ever get to see them.

The last week and a half I spent time with them and got used to a house full of family. Though I love my life and im looking forward to getting back to it, going back to my regular life with the closest family being 600 miles away is kind of depressing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back