Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m convinced that when you get old you gonna still be running around tellin niggas “fight me!”. People gonna be like “oh, bless her heart”.

Lmfao!!
I had some smart shit to say somewhere in my head but I just couldn’t even type it.

Yall ever mucked wit ya s/o or whomeva you're dealing wit while they were on the phone?

Like feeling up on them or other explicit shut. Just to see how long they can go w/o reacting?

Yall ever mucked wit ya s/o or whomeva you're dealing wit while they were on the phone?

Like feeling up on them or other explicit shut. Just to see how long they can go w/o reacting?

A nigga did more than that. Women are surprisingly calm when getting ate while on the phone.

Man Idk how old niggas used to play full b-ball seasons in chuck Taylor’s been wearing some chucks all day today finally got home and threw my feet in that therapeutic foot massage bullshit....my feet was hurting like a mug

Yeah, lol. My ex use to do it to me, I definitely did it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back