Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch white tv shows. Not since TGIF on ABC. Who is Desus and Mero? Hispanic show?

Lmao...it’s not even a sitcom...just being a smart ass...it’s a nightly “pop culture/current event” topic show on Viceland hosted by 2 cats from tha Bronx...Desus is Jamaican and Mero is Dominican...they have a podcast called The Bodega Boys

Lmao...it’s not even a sitcom...just being a smart ass...it’s a nightly “pop culture/current event” topic show on Viceland hosted by 2 cats from tha Bronx...Desus is Jamaican and Mero is Dominican...they have a podcast called The Bodega Boys
Ohhhhh lol. Ik who you're talkin about now. I just know the memes. Never watched a show ion think.

I don't watch white tv shows. Not since TGIF on ABC. Who is Desus and Mero? Hispanic show?
Yea yea, you don't like nothing white. You only use brown sugar and brown rice. You hate the snow...you don't even go outside unless the clouds are dark. You don't eat chicken nuggets unless they made from 100% dark meat, you only drink chocolate milk from brown cows....

Cliff & Claire
Martin & Gina
Phil & OG Viv
George & Louise

Those are my top 4. The 5th spot is kinda hard. I can roll with Dwayne & Whitley, Cal & Maxine (underrated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back