Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea yea, you don't like nothing white. You only use brown sugar and brown rice. You hate the snow...you don't even go outside unless the clouds are dark. You don't eat chicken nuggets unless they made from 100% dark meat, you only drink chocolate milk from brown cows....
Adobe_20180401_000945.png

I once paid for an unwanted private dance at tha strip club when a stuttering stripper asked me if I wanted what I thought she said was a “poppin’ dance”...she got me

That is all...

Last edited:
Yea yea, you don't like nothing white. You only use brown sugar and brown rice. You hate the snow...you don't even go outside unless the clouds are dark. You don't eat chicken nuggets unless they made from 100% dark meat, you only drink chocolate milk from brown cows....
Leave her alone
1326219353_cat_pushes_friend_down_stairs.gif

images
and dontchu forget it.

Do yall think changing an oppressive system from inside is really feasible?
No, but making an oppressive system work for you is. The system is only oppressive based on who is in power within that system.

Often times officials that run local systems in predominantly ethnic areas, live on the outskirts of the area they are over, just to be able to qualify to be officials of those areas. Thats where the district changes become so vital.

They'll get a few neighborhoods on the outskirts of an area to be seen as a part of that area. Then when it's time to vote, those neighborhoods come out in droves and vote. When the ethnic turn out is minimal cause not enough people understand that the presidency isn't the most important election to their daily life

It's about education and real structure movements to take back, and govern the areas where minorities live. And at the same time, the people who are chosen to run, have to actually be clean, smart, and able to do the job. Otherwise it'll end up more damaging than when whites are in power

See the black dude who was the mayor of detroit. The thing is they make you believe it's the system that is oppressive so you never even think to become the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back