Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam imagine if it was that easy to make ya girl cum, just a few strokes and she there. Shit man, she hype enough, just the head spreading the lips apart when you enter gone make her explode.

Nigga walk into the bedroom like

tenor (1).gif

Like you actually gotta do work and the cheat code ain't in affect. Sex game on vick, Madden 2004.

My nephews annoying was a trillion. (habitual linestepper)kids are life draining lol.. i threatened to slap him kick his ass like 50 times then i was like aight go get a book so i can read it to you.. i think the lil summabitch set me up getting that talkin elmo book .. and everytime was about to start reading it to him elmo bitch ass started interrupting me he was dying laughin rollin around and shit lol took his lil ass home

:umf2:

Last edited:
Crack that Everclear and give us a preview nh
I find that I don't feel good if I drink in a day where I don't physically and or mentally exert myself for an extended period of the day. I think my body only allows for it as a wine down.

So I haven't been drinking lately, and don't plan on drinking while on vacation.

I find that I don't feel good if I drink in a day where I don't physically and or mentally exert myself for an extended period of the day. I think my body only allows for it as a wine down.

So I haven't been drinking lately, and don't plan on drinking while on vacation.

I feel it. Enjoy that vacation time fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back