Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What y'all talking about
This chick I know, can’t even come around cause her man mad at me for some shit I did when I was 18..nigga I was stoned outta my fuckin mind, fuck is u mad about when she been forgave me..to the point she gotta feel awkward when we in the same space

Yes I been drinking before u ask

But yo...I wear a yankee hat and she go..so and so like the Yankees..I go oh word, this faggot nigga gone turn his head on some Safarree gay shit

I’m like yo, sup wit him..she like he good, then I think about it and this nigga was her BF back then when I was on some fuck shit..ya mean, she probably cried and shit back then..but my nigga that’s like 10 plus years ago..I was fucking high on pills before it was fashionable,.fuck is u mad at?

Brah, just drop the future snippet from the pod. PLEASE!!!

U didn't even have any argument and when i gave u a bunch of facts to support my argument u just said "oh... well.... i didn't know that... i don't know his music" lol

U didn't even have any argument and when i gave u a bunch of facts to support my argument u just said "oh... well.... i didn't know that... i don't know his music" lol
nah man...just drop it and let the people decide lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back