Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh
You really just made a special condition for me and me alone..

Ok cool

There's been a handful of posters who called u out on it, I'm just tired of logging on and seeing a thousands wacks from u with no reasoning. I'm always down to debate. Speak ur mind.

Lol I'm just playing really but they are lesbians and the other property manager is homo

That building probably sounds crazy at night

And take a multivitamin and drink some water if not go to the doctor after a day or more of headaches, you never know

I used to get migraines all the time. I did just start taking vitamins again. Is there a correlation?

There's been a handful of posters who called u out on it, I'm just tired of logging on and seeing a thousands wacks from u with no reasoning. I'm always down to debate. Speak ur mind.

Oh so this is an epidemic I see.

I want earbuds not over the ear joints

Ive been getting qy8 off Amazon...you dont know how mad my brothet was when i showed him how much they shitted on those beats earbuds..i had the beats at first too but lost em and said fk spending that amount on some shit ima just use at the gym. I started with the qy7 and those were cool. The qy8 came out and...yup

No thanks
You can deactivate the account or nah
I'll find something else to do

No thanks
You can deactivate the account or nah
I'll find something else to do

@Wakanda ladies can I have his money when he go?

I never even busted back at ya'll for that lil heist, ya dig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back